Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Yahoo Responds to my posting

Dec 4 2009 10:00 PT

Hello Michael,

I attempted to call you this morning but was only able to leave a message.

I apologize that our level of support has been unsatisfactory. We want you to know that we truly appreciate your business and we welcome the opportunity to assist you further.

Your account's general phone support status is in the process of being restored. In the mean time you may call me directly for any assistance you may require. I can be reached at ###-###-#### my office hours are M-F 6:30am to 3:30pm. All times indicated are PST.

I look forward to working with you directly and hope that this can be a first step in restoring the confidence and business relationship between you and Yahoo!

Sincerely,

Aric Landrou
Customer Solutions
Yahoo! Search Marketing

For more info and best practices, please visit our Help Center (help.yahoo.com/ss) and the YSM Blog (www.ysmblog.com).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home